Who we are
Right to Life is a volunteer, non-profit organization composed of grassroots people of different political persuasions, various faiths, and diverse economic, social and ethnic backgrounds. We come together for one reason, to restore legal protection to those members of our human family who are threatened by abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, or assisted suicide. Diverse though we are, we hold one common belief, that EVERY human being has an inalienable right to life, a life that is precious and must be protected.
Bay County Right to Life is one of over 100 local Right to Life of Michigan affiliates representing thousands of Michigan citizens. We are associated with National Right to Life which represents more than a million pro-life citizens in the United States.
Become a Member and Join Us!
Click here for a membership form
Contact us with a question or for more information
Bay County Right to Life
P.O. Box 449
Bay City, MI 48707-0449
Phone: (989) 895-8481
Monthly Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Please call us at 989-895-8481 or email us at email@example.com for the location if you would like to join us.
2022 Bay County Right to Life Board Members
The following individuals currently serve as leaders of the pro-life movement in Bay County:
Teresa Villano – President
Marianne Koerber – Vice President
Denise Davidson – Treasurer
Kathy Ratajczak – Secretary
Lisa Goss – Board Member at Large
Mark Sebald – Board Member at Large
David Studniarz – Board Member at Large
What Principles Guide Bay County Right to Life?
We oppose any legislation aimed at destroying defenseless human life, regardless of imperfections, at any time in the life cycle from fertilization to natural death. We endorse and support efforts to protect and enrich the lives of the unborn, disabled, abused, neglected, infirm, and elderly.
What Does Bay County Right To Life Do?
- Purchase ads in student newspapers, area placemats, and local magazines to help educate our community about all the pro-life issues of BCRTL’s mission: abortion, infanticide, disability, assisted suicide and euthanasia.
- Send qualified speakers to schools, churches and civic groups
- Publish a quarterly newsletter and maintain an email network of members and supporters
- Sponsor a website and Facebook page
- Follow current legislation concerning life issues
- Support and encourage local pregnancy care centers
- Sponsor booths at area expos/events to educate the general public
- Erect a field of crosses in various Bay County locations once a year in
memory of the unborn lives lost to abortion in Michigan
- Remember the victims of abortion since Roe v. Wade at January 22 vigil
- Conduct membership drives and various fund-raising events
- Stitches of Love Project: collect baby items and deliver to McLaren Bay
Region’s birthing center
- Sponsor and support local high school and college groups for pro-life
How Can You Help?
- Pray that the right to life for all persons will be restored and protected
- Become thoroughly informed with the constantly changing pro-life philosophy in our country so as to carry the pro-life message intelligently to others
- Join the Right to Life email and/or Facebook network
- Speak for those who have no voice in area churches, schools and civic groups
- Let others know how you feel – write letters to the editors of newspapers, attend rallies, Focus on Life dinners, conventions and vigils
- Write, telephone and email your Representatives and Senators in both the state legislature and U.S. Congress to inform them of your views and concerns about the pro-life issues
- Vote for pro-life legislators
- Join Bay County Right to Life. Contribute time, effort and financial resources
Why Are You Important?
One more life saved, one more mind changed, one more letter written, one more phone call made, one more dollar contributed will help restore the basic, inalienable Right to Life for all.