Who we are
Right to Life is a volunteer, non-profit organization composed of grassroots people of different political persuasions, various faiths, and diverse economic, social and ethnic backgrounds. We come together for one reason, to restore legal protection to those members of our human family who are threatened by abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, or assisted suicide. Diverse though we are, we hold one common belief, that EVERY human being has an inalienable right to life, a life that is precious and must be protected.
Bay County Right to Life is one of over 100 local Right to Life of Michigan affiliates representing thousands of Michigan citizens. We are associated with National Right to Life which represents more than a million pro-life citizens in the United States.
Become a Member and Join Us!
Click here for a membership form
Contact us with a question or for more information
Bay County Right to Life
P.O. Box 449,
Bay City, MI 48707-0449
Phone: (989) 895-8481
Monthly Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of every month
at Harvest Baptist Church, 7 p.m.
2018 Bay County Right to Life Board Members
The following individuals serve as leaders for the pro-life movement in Bay County:
Lisa Goss – President
Kristine Samlow – Vice President
Cheryl Campbell – Treasurer
Kathy Ratajczak – Secretary
Denise Davidson – Board Member at Large
Maribeth Hopps – Board Member at Large
Sharon Pagryzinski – Board Member at Large
David Studniarz – Board Member at Large
Teresa Villano – Board Member at Large
How to File a Complaint Against an Abortion Clinic
Review this summary of laws to help you decide if a violation has occurred and you wish to file a complaint against an abortion clinic. If you are unsure whether a law has been broken, call the Right to Life of Michigan Legislative Office in Lansing at 517-487-3376.
What Principles Guide Bay County Right to Life?
We oppose any legislation aimed at destroying defenseless human life, regardless of imperfections, at any time in the life cycle from fertilization to natural death. We endorse and support efforts to protect and enrich the lives of the unborn, disabled, abused, neglected, infirm, and elderly.
What Does Bay County Right To Life Do?
- Purchase ads in local student newspapers to educate the age group most likely to obtain an abortion
- Send qualified speakers to schools, churches and civic groups
- Publish a quarterly newsletter and maintain an email network of members and supporters
- Sponsor a website and Facebook page
- Follow current legislation concerning life issues
- Invite Bay County pastors to an annual educational luncheon
- Support and encourage local pregnancy care centers
- Host local educational seminars
- Sponsor booths at area expos/events to educate the general public
- Erect crosses once a year in memory of the Michigan lives lost to abortion
- Remember the victims of abortion since Roe v. Wade at annual candlelight vigil on January 22
- Conduct membership drives and various fund-raising events
How Can You Help?
- Pray that the right to life for all persons will be restored and protected
- Become thoroughly informed with the constantly changing pro-life philosophy in our country so as to carry the pro-life message intelligently to others
- Join the Right to Life email and/or facebook network
- Speak up in church, school and civic groups
- Let others know how you feel – write letters to the editors of newspapers, attend rallies, Focus on Life dinners, conventions and vigils
- Write, telephone and email your Representatives and Senators in both the state legislature and U.S. Congress to inform them of your views and concerns about the pro-life issues
- Vote for pro-life legislators
- Join Bay County Right to Life. Contribute time, effort and financial resources
Why Are You Important?
One more life saved, one more mind changed, one more letter written, one more phone call made, one more dollar contributed will help restore the Right to Life for all.